PEUGEOT FOR PROFESSIONALS
Peugeot is launching three all-new commercial vehicles in Australia, with each featuring high levels of standard safety specification, including the first vans to feature Autonomous Emergency Brake (AEB) range-wide as standard.
The fitment of AEB as standard will also be backed up by standard reverse camera and parking sonar across the entire Peugeot commercial vehicle portfolio. All Peugeot vans will feature a minimum of four airbags as standard, with driver and passenger airbags complimented by either a side curtain, or thorax airbag.
The first of the range, Peugeot Expert Van is now on sale!
Introducing Peugeot Partner, a van that arrives with a cargo area full of International awards.
All-new Partner, available in two body lengths, is built on a version of the EMP2 platform that underpins Peugeot’s highly awarded passenger car and SUV portfolio.
Partner will launch with an array of segment leading features including:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking/Active City Brake (AEB)
- Segment leading lane-departure warning, front and rear parking sonar and surround rear-vision camera and six-airbags (passenger and driver front airbag, 2x curtain and thorax airbags)
- Speed sign recognition with recommendation, paired with electronic speed limiter
- Left-side sliding doors with 180-degree barn doors rear for easy loading and unloading
- Peugeot’s first LCV to feature i-Cockpit cabin design
Launching May 2019, the Peugeot Expert is designed to respond to a variety of different uses and the search for efficiency by business professionals.
Available in two body lengths, all featuring three-seat configuration, the Peugeot Expert offers up-to 6.6m3 of cargo volume and up to 1300kg of payload capacity with a load length of up-to 4 metres.
- Standard Autonomous Emergency Braking/Active City Brake (AEB)
- Payload weight : up to 1499 kg
- Maximum load height : 1397 mm
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Reverse camera
- Driver Attention Alert
- Four airbags including driver and passenger airbag, along with curtain airbags to both occupants
- Dual-side sliding doors with 180-degree rear barn door
Peugeot Expert – on sale NOW!
Available in the third-quarter of 2019 is Peugeot’s Boxer, available in two body lengths and featuring over 11.5m3 (13m3 for long body) of cargo volume, with a maximum load length of 3.1-3.7m, the Boxer has been designed to ensure a high level of reliability and endurance, compatible with intensive use in service.
Like its smaller stablemates, the Boxer arrives with drivers and occupants in mind and features as standard;
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB),
- Reverse camera
- Rear parking sonar and four airbags (driver and passenger airbags, with thorax airbags for both occupants).
- Payload : up to 1900 kg
- Load volume : up to 17m3