DISCOVER THE PEUGEOT EXPERT LCV
AN EXPERT FOR ALL TRADES
Expert Standard available with the following drivetrains:
1.6 115 HDI with 6 speed manual
2.0 150 HDI with 6 speed manual or 6 speed automatic
- 7 inch touchscreen
- Mirror Screen – with Mirror Link®, Apple CarPlayTM, and Android Auto
- Bluetooth® handsfree and media streaming with USB socket & jack
- Video Autonomous Emergency Braking (V-AEB)
- Forward Collision Warning System
- Blind Spot Monitoring System
- ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and Emergency Braking Assistance
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Driver, passenger and front side curtain airbags
- Speed Recognition and Speed Warning
- Driver attention alert
- Automatic headlights & windscreen wipers
- Dual sliding doors (left + right side)
- Moduwork – Removable lower bulkhead hatch (for extended load length), mobile office fold out table, insulated under seat storage bin
- Air conditioning
- Front + Rear parking sensors
- Visio park 1 180-degree Reversing camera
- Active Cruise control with speed limiter
- 5 year/ 200,00 km warranty
- 5 year roadside assist
How to find us
Our customers say the nicest things …
Also helpful. These guys have been around for decades. Hope the new distributor listens and take care of them.
Recently bought a quality used car from Continental Cars. Very impressed by their relaxed, unstressed and helpful professionalism. A real pleasure to deal with Bill and Greg. David Welch
I bought my new Citroen from here. Greg Bunting and his team have been exceptional with their personalised service. They go the extra length not just to satisfy customers but also for the great passion they have towards the brand. Well relaxed and not pushy rip off tactics played here. Give them a go and at least you will learn about cleverness and quirkiness of Citroens.
French car specialists in every way, all staff have decades of experience with the brands. Do not go anywhere else if you own a Citroen or Peugeot
I recently bought a car here. They calmly and faithfully handled everything well.
My wife and I have dealt with Greg and Bill Bunting for nearly 30 years and have bought 4 Citroens from them. Their service is exceptional and their cars beautiful. My latest purchase 10 years ago, a 2008 C4, has proved extremely reliable and other than the usual annual service the only problem being a rear tail light and an engine mount......in 10 years! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
If you own a Citroën and live in Sydney, THIS is the place to get it serviced. The nearly 70 years of Citroen expertise that Bill, Greg and the service team possess is unrivalled, possibly throughout the country. Complimentary loan cars always seem readily available and if a part can be repaired, it will be rather than the default response being replacement. Highly recommended!
I went with my car for the first time to this centre. I was impressed by the calm and friendly nature of the staff who dealt with me. They were very clear in what was to be done to the car were genuine in their approach. I especially want to thank the managers and the technical staff who dealt with my car. It’s like the food in the restaurant - the chef plays a big role in the success.
Always excellent service way above I have ever had from any car dealer. Service is like the friendly guys at the corner shop !
I recently purchased a late model Peugeot from Continental Cars. As an interstate buyer, I found Bill and Steve to be particularly helpful and straight-forward in discussions and negotiations. When I collected the vehicle, it was precisely as described on the website, and was presented immaculately. Steve, Bill and the lovely receptionist (whose name I unfortunately didn't get) were very professional in all my dealings with them. I can't recommend the team highly enough, and would have no hesitation in buying from Continental Cars again.